Search

Loading...

About Me

Contact Me

Please Email All Questions To: Contact Me Thank You!

Subcribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award
Thanks Jana!

Butterfly Award

Butterfly Award
Thank You RockinRenee

Stylish Blog Award

Stylish Blog Award
Thank You Caprice!
Powered by Blogger.

My Sister Site

. Welcome To The Sister Site To Mary's Crafty Designs Your welcome to subscribe to my blog by email and start following me on Google.
Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

March is the month for Birthdays for me, my daughter and granddaughter.
So I thought it appropriate to kick off with a birthday card this month. I know it's been a long time since I posted a project. But, sometimes life just has other things that need you to take care of first. I have neglected my poor Imagine. I'm hoping to get back on track and post more projects!


Card Size - 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Imagine Cartridge - The Good Old Days
Cake was cut at 3"
Happy Birthday was cut at 2"
Ribbon is from CTMH

This was a quick and easy card to put together. I really enjoyed using my Imagine!
I was surprised when I used this cartridge to see the colors are so bright and vibrant.

1 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and I too will be busy doing a birtday card for my grand daughter this month. They really love to see what we make, don't they? I am sure she will love this card it is so pretty. TFS

What are your blogging Interests?

My First Crafting Book

My First Crafting Book
Click on the picture for Free Dowload

My Sister Site

My Sister Site
Scrapbooking Grandma Crafts

Followers