Search

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
Mary
I'm a Mother of 2 children. I am Grandmother of 1 Granddaughter. I am married to a wonderful husband who is supportive in all my adventures. I enjoy scrapbooking, cardmaking, recording family history,crocheting and woodworking. And Of Course spending time with my Family.
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Please Email All Questions To: Contact Me Thank You!

Subcribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award
Thanks Jana!

Butterfly Award

Butterfly Award
Thank You RockinRenee

Stylish Blog Award

Stylish Blog Award
Thank You Caprice!
Powered by Blogger.

My Sister Site

. Welcome To The Sister Site To Mary's Crafty Designs Your welcome to subscribe to my blog by email and start following me on Google.
Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Crafting Smash Book

I finally started My Smash Book! I am so excited to bring this to you. I started this book to document/journal about the things that I love seeing and doing. My Gardens and Crafting for starters. I haven't worked up to my gardens but I did start with my crafting pages!!
How it all began to pictures of my craft room and all the things I love.
I found an awesome Imagine Cartridge called Word Of Mouth. It works fantastic using these images in Smash books. I will also be posting about on my other blog Scrapbooking Grandma Crafts since this is about using Smash Books. I also used products from K&Company and CTMH. I was able to get a good start on this book and I have been having a ball working on this book today. I will try to get all the products used listed below.


I am just thrilled with this cartridge and how well it works for using them with Smash Books.
When I started flipping through the hand book. I just kept getting more and more excited about the possibilities this cartridge has!!


On these pages I used:
Cricut Imagine Cartridge: Word Of Mouth - All Images cut at 2.5"
I used CTMH rubons - X7149C - Lucy
CTMH buttons - Z1370 - Pink Assorment
CTMH twine
I used K&Company - Stickers


On these pages I used:
Cricut Imagine Cartridge: Word Of Mouth - All Images cut at 2.5"
I used CTMH rubons - X7149C - Lucy
CTMH twine
I used K&Company - Stickers
DCWV -  Vellum Quotes Stacks



On these pages I used:
Cricut Imagine Cartridge: Word Of Mouth - All Images cut at 2.5"
CTMH Stamp Sets
I used K&Company - Stickers

Things I want to have in my smash book about crafting
  • Pictures of me and my craft room
  • Things that inspired me to craft
  • Some background to when I first started crafting as a young girl to now.
  • How crafting evolved over the years.
  • Things I want to learn
  • Tips and Tricks 
  • Stamping Techniques
  • Coloring techniques
  • Pictures of projects I've made

As I'm getting more into making this book I get more and more ideas of what I want in it.
Since I am getting more ideas I see a book 2 in my future.
I don't have a lot of time to work on scrapbooks. I thought this would be a good way to keep crafting.
I'm also using this book to experiment a little more with the Smash book concept and other techniques.
Then bring some things I do in this book to my scrapbook pages and cards I make.





2 comments:

lovemypaper said...

WOW very nice smash book you done a wonderful job!

Ladybug said...

Mary, that is just toooooo cute! TFS! :-)

What are your blogging Interests?

My First Crafting Book

My First Crafting Book
Click on the picture for Free Dowload

My Sister Site

My Sister Site
Scrapbooking Grandma Crafts

Followers