Search

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
Mary
I'm a Mother of 2 children. I am Grandmother of 1 Granddaughter. I am married to a wonderful husband who is supportive in all my adventures. I enjoy scrapbooking, cardmaking, recording family history,crocheting and woodworking. And Of Course spending time with my Family.
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Please Email All Questions To: Contact Me Thank You!

Subcribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award
Thanks Jana!

Butterfly Award

Butterfly Award
Thank You RockinRenee

Stylish Blog Award

Stylish Blog Award
Thank You Caprice!
Powered by Blogger.

My Sister Site

. Welcome To The Sister Site To Mary's Crafty Designs Your welcome to subscribe to my blog by email and start following me on Google.
Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snowwomen Christmas


.
I'm working on Christmas Cards.
I just got the Cricut Snowfolks Cartridge. I love this cartridge.
I think the snowmen on here are so cute!!

 
 
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
 
Cartridge Used:
 
Cricut Snow Folks - Snowgirls cute at 3.5 true size
 
Cricut Imagine - Snow Angel Cartridge to flood fill the coats and mittens.
 
Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes - Merry Christmas cut at W - 5.097 x H - 2.069 in Cricut Craftroom.
 

For the snow I used the paper tearing technique. Then I chalked the edges.
These project was super easy to do.
 


2 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card!

Ladybug said...

Too sweet! TFS! :-)

What are your blogging Interests?

My First Crafting Book

My First Crafting Book
Click on the picture for Free Dowload

My Sister Site

My Sister Site
Scrapbooking Grandma Crafts

Followers